Monitoring is a key governance duty and each non-staff governor has a specific area of responsibility.
Between meetings, governors will meet with a variety of school staff to ensure we are meeting our statutory obligations and driving development that Brings out the Best in all our children.
We have several committees which focus on specific areas and reports, along with the other monitoring governors, to the Full Governing Body via our half-termly meetings.
Training forms an essential part of being a governor and we expect our governors to keep their skills and knowledge up-to-date. All governors undertake safeguarding training, including the government’s Prevent strategy. The full Governing Body meets at least twice each term and the Part 1 minutes of these meetings may be inspected by any parent. PDF versions are posted on this webpage and paper copies are available upon request at the school office.
- 2022 01 24 St JP Elstead Part 1 FGB MInutes
- 2021 11 22 St JP Elstead Part 1 FGB Minutes
- 2021 10 18 St JP Elstead Part 1 FGB Minutes
- 2021 09 St JP Elstead FGB Minutes
- 2021 07 St JP Elstead Part 1 FGB Minutes
- 2020 10 St JP Elstead FGB Minutes
- 2020 11 St JP Elstead Part 1 FGB Minutes
- 2021 02 St JP Elstead FGB Minutes
- 2021 06 St JP Elstead FGB minutes
- 2021 05 St JP Elstead FGB Minutes